Restorative Justice Training Information
The Restorative Justice Specialists Program is designed to provide training as well as practical experience in the quickly growing world of restorative justice practices. Candidates who are interested in a wide variety of domains from legal and social services to political, psychological and communications work will gain valuable experience both interacting with the mainstream justice system as well as contributing to the development of an important socio-cultural shift in the daily practice of American justice.
This training consists of 2.5 days of in-person training from 9am to 5pm. The next training dates are January 21 – 23, 2020.
Please click here to register for our 20-hour Restorative Justice Specialists Program Training.
- General Registration: $745
- General Registration via PayPal: $765.35 (includes processing fee)
- Non-profit/government Organization Registration: $645
- Students (w/valid ID) & Senior Citizen Registration: $545
- APADRC volunteers and interns: $25 administrative fee. Limited availability determined by financial hardship and qualification. Training fee waived with completion of 160 hours within 4-6 months immediately following the last training session and tendering of $25 non-refundable administrative fee. (Payment of Full Regular Training fee ($745) is required if volunteer hours are not completed within 6 months) For information on volunteering or interning with the APADRC, please see our volunteer page.
- Discounts available depending on group size.
The Asian Pacific American Dispute Resolution Center (APADRC) is committed to both maintaining and encouraging diversity in our body of community mediators through our fee waiver program. There are limited partial and full fee-waivers available for individuals interested in training but who are unable to afford the fees. Please download our Fee-Waiver Application.